Discover Classic Greece by visiting Epidaurus, Mycenae, Olympia and Delphi on a 3-day tour from Athens. You will also see incredible ancient cities like Corinth and Arachova.
Classical Greece Tour
After picking you up from your hotel in Athens at 8:30 am, you'll begin the 3-day tour boarding a comfortable coach. Your driver will head west to the Corinth Canal, where you will stop to admire one of the most impressive human-made canals in the world. Continue the journey to the south till you get to Epidaurus, home to one of the best-preserved theatres in Greece and with impressive acoustics.
Back on the bus you will head to Argolis. Here, you will explore one of the most important archaeological sites of Ancient Greece: Mycenae. After visiting these surprising ruins and marvelling at world-famous constructions like the Lion Gate, the Cyclopean walls, the circular Royal Tombs and the Treasury of Atreus, you will continue the tour by setting off to Olympia, birthplace of the first Olympic Games. Spend the night in this city.
Your professional guide will lead you on a tour of the archaeological site of Olympia, which accommodates the striking Temple of Zeus, altar where the Olympic torch is lit, Temple of Hera and the Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place and the site's Archaeological Museum.
After listening to the interesting stories about Ancient Greece accompanied by photographs of the archaeological site, get back on the bus to Antirrio. Then, after crossing the town of Lepanto, you will take the coast highway to Delphi. In the afternoon, visit the unique village of Arachova, located on the southern side of Mount Parnassus. Then, return to Delphos to spend the night.
After a delicious breakfast, begin a tour of Delphi, considered the center of the world of Ancient Greece. You will explore one of the most important archaeological sites of Europe, followed by a visit to its Archaeological Museum, which accommodates countless relics and unique ancient items.
After spending a whole morning discovering this incredibly interesting part of Greece, you will return to Athens in the afternoon.
The tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off from most hotels in Athens. Click on the following link to see the hotels in Athens that include pick-up option:
You will be sent an email with the meeting point information in the event that it is impossible for us to collect you from your hotel.
Museum Entry: Children
From the 1st of April 2020, the price of museum entry is not included in the price for children from outside the E.U. between 4 and 12 years old. This price is 50% of the full adult price (i.e. €6 each for the Delphi site, Epidaurus Theater, Mycenae site, and Olympia site to be paid at the start of the tour.
Children from the E.U. and children under 4 do not have to pay. Children should have a form of identification with them at all times to accredit their age and nationality.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 4-12 years old||Children under 4|
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 210.70
Children under 4Free
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 247.50
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by luxury coach.
Official English speaking guide.
2 nights' accommodation with dinner and breakfast.
All entrance tickets.
Tickets to the monuments for non E.U. children: € 24 (US$ 28.40) per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.