Are you traveling to Athens and don’t know what nearby islands to visit? On this full-day trip to Agistri, Moni and Aegina, swim in crystalline waters and enjoy stunning landscapes.
Agistri, Moni and Aegina Cruise
Meet your English-speaking guide at the Zea Marina and climb aboard a boat at 8:45 am.
The first stop of this day tour is Agistri, a tiny island surrounded by emerald water and crowned with lovely scented pine trees. This is the ideal place to disconnect and forget about the hustle and bustle of Athens. The Ancient Greeks would sail to this island on their free day to swim and relax on its sandy beaches.
After exploring Agistri, hop back on the boat and enjoy the views of the endless sea as you head to Moni. On the way, you’ll enjoy a delicious Greek meal accompanied by a refreshing glass of wine. Upon arrival, jump into the Mediterranean Sea and snorkel or swim near the island. Moni is a protected reserve, only inhabited by deer, rabbits, peacocks and other numerous wildlife.
The day trip concludes at Aegina Island, famous for its charming white houses decorated with colorful flowers and for the temples of Apollo and Aphaia. After discovering the island, relax as you swim in the crystal blue waters before you head back to Athens.
The boat will drop you off at Zea Marina at approximately 6:45 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 5-10 years old||Children under 5|
Children 5-10 years oldUS$ 107.60
Children under 5Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 8 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.
Pier J14 of Zea Marina.