Are you traveling to Athens and don’t know what nearby islands to visit? On this full-day trip to Agistri, Moni and Aegina, swim in crystalline waters and enjoy stunning landscapes.
Agistri, Moni and Aegina Cruise
Meet your English-speaking guide at the Zea Marina and climb aboard a boat at 8:45 am.
The first stop of this day tour is Agistri, a tiny island surrounded by emerald water and crowned with lovely scented pine trees. This is the ideal place to disconnect and forget about the hustle and bustle of Athens. The Ancient Greeks would sail to this island on their free day to swim and relax on its sandy beaches.
After exploring Agistri, hop back on the boat and enjoy the views of the endless sea as you head to Moni. On the way, you’ll enjoy a delicious Greek meal accompanied by a refreshing glass of wine. Upon arrival, jump into the Mediterranean Sea and snorkel or swim near the island. Moni is a protected reserve, only inhabited by deer, rabbits, peacocks and other numerous wildlife.
The day trip concludes at Aegina Island, famous for its charming white houses decorated with colorful flowers and for the temples of Apollo and Aphaia. After discovering the island, relax as you swim in the crystal blue waters before you head back to Athens.
The boat will drop you off at Zea Marina at approximately 6:45 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 5-10 years old||Children under 5|
Children 5-10 years oldUS$ 104.50
Children under 5Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Pier A18 of Zea Marina.