Enjoy spectacular views over the ancient city of Athens while you delight your taste buds with a gourmet meal served 40 metres in the sky. A truly unique experience!
What is Dinner in the Sky?
Dinner in the Sky is a restaurant located on 130 feet (40 metres) in the sky. You, your table and your waiting staff will be lifted into the air by crane, where you'll be served a delicious meal while enjoying the breath-taking panoramic views of the incredible city below you. Watch the sun set over the Parthenon hill and the Athens skyline - memories you'll never forget!
The restaurant has a maximum capacity of 22 diners, plus waiting staff, and there's no need to worry about safety - you'll be securely held in by harnesses!
Dine 40 metres above Athens
The meal at the Dinner in the Sky restaurant is composed of a six course tasting menu of local delicacies, accompanied by delicious Greek wines (menu subject to modification):
- Welcome cocktail accompanied by canapes with fish roe mousse & beetroot hummus.
- Melon soup with ginger, bee pollen & prosciutto powder.
- Stuffed vine leaves with rice, herbs, lemon, crunchy anise served with yogurt.
- Seasonal salad with spinach & rocket leaves, grapes, nectarine, chives, spring onion, sesame-crusted feta cheese, and Petimezi sauce.
- Sautéed shrimps from the Koilada area, served with quinoa, citrus fruits, fennel, radish, pickled cucumber, capers and lemon oil.
- Slow-cooked beef tenderloin served with potato rosette, aromatic herbs, mushy peas and a sauce of sundried grapes.
- Semolina halva with almonds and cinnamon.
If you're vegetarian, vegan, or have any other dietary requirements or allergies, the restaurant will tailor your meal to your needs and preferences. All you need to do is indicate this when making your reservation.
- You must be at least 120 cm (3 foot 11) tall to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not recommended for people with vertigo.
- The dress code is smart casual, and we recommend bringing a light jacket on cooler days.
- If you need to use the bathroom at any point while the restaurant is in the sky, just let the crew know and they'll lower it down to the ground.
Please check local restrictions before traveling. All of our services comply with recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
1 hour 30 minutes.
6 course meal with Greek wine, served in the Dinner in the Sky restaurant.
Greek and English speaking restaurant staff.
When to book?
You can book up until 4 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .
2 Iakchou Street.