With the iVenture Card Athens, you'll have access to more than 30 attractions in the Greek capital, with important discounts in shops and restaurants, and skipping the lines to the unmissable attractions.
The 9 most popular attractions are:
- Acropolis and Parthenon
- Temple of Poseidon
- Cruise around Poros, Hydra and Aegina
- Herakleidon Museum
- Acropolis Museum
- Greek Culture Museum
- Full day trip to Delphi
- Classic Art Museum
- Guided tour of Athens
And with the card you'll also enjoy important discounts in shops and restaurants in the Greek capital. Clicking this link you can see all the attractions and discounts included in the iVenture card.
If you're looking for more information, you can click this link for details of the museums and attractions included in the card. And with the same link you can also reserve those activities, such as the VIP attractions, which require pre-confirmation.
How does it work?
The validity of the card begins when it's used for the first time. From this moment onwards, you can use the card during the established number of days (1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 consecutive days). The card allows you to access each attraction once.
To activate your card you should wait 24 hours from when you reserved your card. Then you can click on the registration link, where they'll ask you for your name, email, travel dates etc. With this process complete, you'll receive an email with the electronic version of your iVenture card as well as all the relevant information.
Athens Tourist Bus
The iVenture Card includes a 48-hour ticket to the Athens tourist bus, which tours the most emblematic monuments in the capital.
Skip the Lines
As well as free access, you'll be able to skip the lines in many of the attractions included, something that means you'll save several hours of wait.
If you choose the 3, 5 or 7 day iVenture card, you can also enjoy a VIP attraction, of which you can choose between:
- Guided tour of Delphi
- Cruise around Hydra, Poros and Egina
- Guided tour of Epidaurus and Micenas
To get into the Athens Acropolis, you need to have picked up your tickets ahead of time. You can do so at:
- Ofiice at Athanasiou Diakou Street, 26: from 7 am to 8:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 4 to 12|
|1 Day Card||
|3 Day Card||
|5 Day Card||
|7 Day Card||
1 Day Card
Children 4 to 12US$ 55.40
Children 4 to 12US$ 84.80
3 Day Card
Children 4 to 12US$ 157.20
5 Day Card
Children 4 to 12US$ 191.20
7 Day Card
Children 4 to 12US$ 220.60
1 day - 7 days.
Free entry to more than 40 attractions in Athens.
Discounts in certain shops and restaurants.
48 hour tourist bus ticket.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Athens).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (it varies according to every attraction included).