Make the most of your time in Athens to enjoy a unique, family-friendly activity with the Museum of Illusions Entrance Ticket. Get ready to have a great time wandering around the museum's fun features.
Museum of Illusions Entrance Ticket
Do you enjoy visual games? Step away from the Greek ruins, white houses and blue vaults for the day and visit one of the most entertaining spaces in the city, the Museum of Illusions. You'll be sure to spend your time amazed!
With this ticket, you'll find the limits of reality in an exhibition that will impress you. Coloured spirals, magic rooms, mirror rooms and more than 60 optical illusions are waiting for you in the most original museum in Athens. How our brain works, why our eyes deceive us, you can learn all this right there!
The Museum of Illusions in Athens is open every day from 10 am to 10 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Over 65 years oldUS$ 8.20
Children between 5 and 17 years oldUS$ 7.10
Children under 5 years oldFree
Entrance to the Athens Museum of Illusions.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Athens Museum of Illusions