Discover the hidden treasures of Agistri, Moni, Poros, and Love Bay, when you take our fantastic yacht cruise around the islands of Greece's beautiful Saronic Gulf.
Agistri, Moni, Poros, and Love Bay Cruise
At 9 am, we will meet up at the Zea Marina, in the port of Piraeus on the outskirts of Athens. There, a yacht will be waiting to takes us on a cruise around three beautiful islands in the Saronic Gulf - Agistri, Moni, and Poros.
We will sail along the idyllic Meditteranean waters to the first stop, the island of Agistri. There, you will enjoy two hours of your own free time to explore the area at your own pace and admire the contrasts between the lush green pine forest and crystal blue ocean. You also have the opportunity to take a guided tour by bicycle with the other cruise passengers (not included).
After visiting Agistri, we will head to the coast of Moni island where we drop anchor. There, you will have 45 minutes to dive into the sea from the deck of the yacht, do some snorkeling, and even swim to the island. You will discover that this heavenly islet is only inhabited by animals such as deer, goats, and rabbits.
Our next stop is Poros, where we moor the boat in the harbor and spend two hours on the island. Then we enjoy a delicious traditional lunch in one of the local restaurants. Feeling re-energized, we will explore the enchanting streets and gorgeous coastline of the area.
To put the icing on the cake to a brilliant day, we will head to Love Bay, one of the island's most picturesque corners. Besides admiring the spectacular coastal landscapes, this is your chance to take a final dip into the beautiful ocean.
At 5:30 pm, we will start the return journey to Athens. The tour ends back at the bay of Zeas at 7 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 9 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 9 years oldUS$ 116.30
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Yacht cruise around the Saronic Islands.
English speaking guide.
Food in a local restaurant.
Bike rental in Agistri
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Pier A18 of Zea Marina.