On this four day tour we'll visit two of the most famous Greek islands, Mykonos and Santorini. Two unmissable, unforgettable destinations!
Mykonos and Santorini: 4 Days
Having picked you up from your hotel first thing in the morning, we'll take you to El Piero port to climb aboard the ferry to Mykonos. Following four hours, enjoying the incredible, sun-drenched views of Syros and Tinos, you'll arrive in Mykonos, where we'll pick you up and take you to your hotel.
You'll have the rest of the day free to see the windmills, famous white houses, quaint churches and tranquil beaches. And when the sun sets, don't miss the nightlife that has made the island famous!
Having eaten breakfast we'll pick you up from your hotel and take you to the port, where you'll climb aboard the ferry to Santorini, taking two hours. And there we'll pick you up again, and take you to your hotel.
You'll have the rest of the day free to explore the island, where the unmissable sights include Oia, the most picturesque and famous of the villages on the island as well as Fira and Akrotiri, the capital.
This day is totally free, and you can take advantage to visit the unusual red, white and black beaches, and the volcano which has shaped the island itself.
And if you don't want to make your own way around the island, there will be various excursions on offer!
You'll have free time in the morning, in case you missed anything, and for you to have lunch in one of the various bars and restaurants with views of the volcano. Then after eating we'll take you to the port so you can take the ferry back to Athens.
The boat arrives back to Athens at 11:45 pm, meaning we'll drop you off at your hotel at around midnight.
This trip includes the boats from Athens to Mykonos, Mykonos-Santorini and Santorini-Athens. It includes 1 night in the hotel in Mykonos and 2 in Santorini, with breakfast and return transfers from all hotels and ports. The price does not include any guides.
The prices shown are for the low season (year-round except for July and August) with accommodation in double or triple rooms. When choosing your desired dates on the calendar, you will be shown the relevant prices.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3|
Children under 3Free
Children under 3Free
* The price varies based on the chosen date
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
All transfers from port to hotel and back.
Boats between Athens and the two islands.
Accommodation with breakfast as selected.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Athens local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.